Cypress Essential Oil (15 ml)
Native to Southern Europe and Western Asia, Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees. Cypress oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress essential oil contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. The monoterpenes in Cypress oil are beneficial for oily skin and overall skin health. It also has a grounding effect, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, woody, and herbaceous.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Branch/Leaf from Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica.
- Topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma.
Main Constituents: α-pinene, δ-3-carene.
- Apply to feet and legs prior to a long run.
- Diffuse Cypress oil with lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.