Rosemary Essential Oil (15 ml)
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary oil has many benefits. Rosemary essential oil supports healthy digestion and internal organ function when ingested. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary oil's herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous and herbaceous.
Collection Method: Steam Distilation.
Plant Part: Flower, Leaf.
- Supports healthy digestion when consumed.
- Internal use may help support healthy respiratory function.
- When taken internally, may help to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
Main Constituents: 1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor.
- Diffuse Rosemary oil to create an atmosphere conducive for studying.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue. Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.
- Apply one to two drops topically to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.