Grapefruit Essential Oil (15 ml)
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit oil helps create an uplifting environment. Grapefruit essential oil is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism when used internally.
Aromatic Description: Citrus, floral, and fruity.
Collection Method: Cold pressed.
Plant Part: Grapefruit rinds (peel).
- Improves the appearance of blemishes.
- Internal use supports healthy metabolism.
- Creates an uplifting environment.
Main Constituents: d-Limonene.
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure). Dilute with with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse Grapefruit oil while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.