Teeccino Chicory Herbal Coffee Pumpkin Spice (11 oz)
Pumpkin blended with roasted herbal coffee flavors, who would have thought? Turns out many of us love it as witnessed by the number of Teeccino fans that requested this flavor. They asked for a pumpkin spice that had pronounced nutmeg with toasty pumpkin notes. Teeccino worked hard on creating just the right balance of spice to pumpkin to roasted notes with a touch of sweetness from maple, dates, and figs that produces the most yummy of brews. Enjoy the flavors of the fall season all year-round.
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion root, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
Organic roasted carob, organic barley, chicory, dates, almonds, natural pumpkin spice flavor*, organic cinnamon, nutmeg, organic ginger, cloves Contains: Almonds *All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Allergy Information: Gluten Free.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk, and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.