Teeccino® Chicory Herbal Coffee - Maca Chocolaté (11 oz)
Often people ask, is it coffee or is it tea? The answer is simple ~ it’s Teeccino!
Maca Chocolaté is an inspired beverage of the New World that combines traditional superfoods from the Incas, the Maya, and the Aztecs. Maca, ramón, cocoa, and chilies will provide just the right amount of stimulation for a fully energized day. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramón seeds blended with maca, cacao, vanilla, and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, maca, ramón seeds and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic maca (a blend of black, red and yellow maca), organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor*, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards
Allergy Information: Gluten Free; Processed on machinery that also processes products that contain almonds
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk, and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.