Teeccino Chicory Herbal Coffee Vanilla Nut (11 oz)
Creamy vanilla accented by golden roasted almonds, slightly sweet from dates, and figs. Vanilla, the only orchid used in food, has become a favorite the world over due to its unparalleled fragrance and complex heady flavor. Vanilla is indigenous to Central America where it was discovered by the native people centuries before the Spanish arrived. The Aztec Emperor Montezuma was said to be drinking an elixir for longevity made from cacao (the bean that gives us chocolate), vanilla and honey when the conquistadors were ushered in for an audience.
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion root, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural vanilla nut flavor, natural vanilla extract. Produced on machinery that also processes almonds *All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Allergy Information: Glluten Free.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk, and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.