Cedarwood Essential Oil (15 ml)
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides myriad benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood oil has a grounding aroma. When applied topically, Cedarwood essential oil has clarifying properties and is frequently used in massage therapy.
Aromatic Description: Nutty, woody, and sweet.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Wood.
- Cedarwood oil naturally repels insects.
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment.
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy.
Main Constituents: α-cedrene, cedrol, thujopsene.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood oil to create a relaxing experience.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin. Or apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Place a Cedarwood oil drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.