Clove Essential Oil (15 ml)
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove oil contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, Clove oil adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One Clove essential oil drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
Aromatic Description: Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Bud.
- Internal use has powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Soothing, warm aroma.
- Helps clean teeth and gums.
Main Constituents: Eugenol.
- Add one Clove oil drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.
- Diffuse three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For topical use, dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.