Oregano Essential Oil (15 ml)
Oregano oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano essential oil; only one to two drops is needed.
Additionally, Oregano oil should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano oil can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano oil also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally. Oregano oil's aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
Aromatic Description: Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous.
Collection Method: Steam Distillation.
Plant Part: Leaf.
- Oregano essential oil used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally.
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested.
Main Constituents: Carvacrol, thymol.
- Take one drop of Oregano oil in a veggie cap or 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.
- Add one to two Oregano oil drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.
- Put one drop of Oregano essential oil in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 Oregano oil drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
- Diffuse one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For topical use, dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.