Lemon Essential Oil (15 ml)
The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, citrus, and bright.
Collection Method: Cold Pressed/Expression.
Plant Part: Lemon rinds (peel).
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Internal use naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.
- Supports healthy respiratory function when used internally.
- Promotes a positive mood.
Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort. Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
- Apply one to two drops topically to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.