Teeccino Maca Chocolate
When Montezuma was drinking his “Nectar of the Gods”, a brew that combined cocoa beans with vanilla, honey, and chiles, he knew what he was doing. Just a bit of heat generated from those chiles will wake up your system with a gentle prod of warmth for your digestion and circulation.
Further south in the Andes, his Incan neighbors were imbibing maca, a superfood tuber that empowered their warriors with the strength of the Gods. Meanwhile, the Maya were roasting their ramón seeds and drinking this coffee-like beverage before the Spaniards ever brought the coffee tree to the Americas.
Maca Chocolaté is an inspired beverage of the New World that combines traditional superfoods from the Incas, the Maya, and the Aztecs. Maca, ramón, cocoa and chilies will provide just the right amount of stimulation for a fully energized day.
Though we can’t guarantee that it will bestow longevity on you like it was reputed to do for the royal Aztec lineage, we can tell you that Montezuma and his Mayan and Incan neighbors knew how to create a potent brew that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramón seeds blended with maca, cacao, vanilla and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, maca, ramón seeds and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic maca (a blend of black, red and yellow maca), organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor*, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
Processed on machinery that also processes products that contain almonds
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.