Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (5ml)
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums.
Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrées, and hot drinks. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.
Aromatic Description: Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, and warm.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Bark.
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Long used to flavor food.
Main Constituents: Transcinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol.
- Put two drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put two to three drops of Cinnamon oil in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
- Diffuse three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.