doTERRA Clary Sage Essential Oil (15 ml)
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage oil is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage oil is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage essential oil adds to a relaxing environment, and internal use promotes a restful night’s sleep.
Aromatic Description: Woody, herbal, and coniferous.
Collection Method: Steam Distillation.
Plant Part: Flower/Leaf.
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp.
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep when taken internally.
- Calming and soothing to the skin.
Main Constituents: Linalyl acetate, linalool.
- Rub three to five drops of Clary Sage oil on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Add Clary Sage oil to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine Clary Sage essential oil with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- For internal use, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.