Lime Essential Oil (15 ml)
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. Due to its high limonene content, Lime essemtoa; oil provides internal cleansing benefits and the citrusy aroma can be diffused to help freshen the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime oil is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
Aromatic Description: Citrus, tart, and sweet.
Collection Method: Cold Pressed/Expression.
Plant Part: Lime rind (peel).
- Supports healthy immune function when used internally.
- Refreshing aroma that stimulates the senses.
- Used as a topical and internal cleanser.
- The aroma encourages a balanced and energizing atmosphere.
Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene.
- Diffuse Lime oil to cleanse the air.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.