Tangerine Essential Oil (15 ml)
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. Tangerine essential oil supports healthy digestion and metabolism when used internally. Tangerine oil has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine oil is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system when ingested. A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies—Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
Aromatic Description: Tangy, sweet, and fresh.
Collection Method: Cold compression.
Plant Part: Peel/Rind.
- Internal use supports healthy digestion and metabolism.
- Cleansing and purifying.
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system.
- Creates an inspiring environment.
Main Constituents: Limonene.
- To energize and uplift mood, place one to two drops of Tangerine oil in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Add one to two drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.