doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
The primary chemical component is eucalyptol, where this essential oil blend gets many benefits.
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, Medicinal, Herbaceous
- Creates a calm atmosphere during stressful circumstances
- It may have cleansing properties due to its main constituent 1,8 cineole
- Provides a cooling sensation, which may contribute to feelings of open airways
Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalytus polybractea, Eucalyptus kochii, Eucalyptus loxophleba, Eucalyptus globulus
- Diffuse or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply.
- Place one to two drops on your shower floor for a spa-like experience.
- Add to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage.
- Use as an air freshener and room deodorizer.
Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: To apply topically, dilute one drop of essential oil to 10 drops of carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.